Advertisement

Scorpio moon vs Scorpio sun

topic posted Sat, July 10, 2010 - 10:29 AM by  scorpiomoon727
Share/Save/Bookmark
Scorpio moon in the 3rd cusp, which I have is stonger than Scorpio sun. The sun sign is just a cover story to whats really going on. The moon governs the mental body and 2nd chakra. This solar astrology is a bit too candy coated for me. Scorpio women are consequently the hornyest. The worst woman is aquarius who never shag or date. Pretty much any air sign female is a big waste of time and energy. Unless you want a woman that is like one of the guys. Scorpios tend to go cold when you piss them off. Expect to be dropped like a bag of dirty diapers. Or worse.
posted by:
scorpiomoon727
Tampa Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Scorpio moon vs Scorpio sun

Sat, July 10, 2010 - 10:50 AM
    I have Scorpio moon in the 6th. I never got on with Aquarians either. I totally agree with the sun just being a cover story.

And you stole my user name. :o
    • Re: Scorpio moon vs Scorpio sun

Sat, July 10, 2010 - 1:56 PM
      Never tried getting along with Aquarians either, but i think I'll cope well, since my rising sign is Leo (descendant)

And I agree, any air sign female are just what we call in my language "empty peanuts"

Sat, July 10, 2010 - 11:55 PM
        tsk tsk.. nasty pasties!

I am an Aquarian Sun/Scorpio Moon combo.. I am quite offended at the huge sweeping statements being made here!

"any air sign female are just what we call in my language "empty peanuts". "... whats that about?

Are we back in the dark ages?

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 5:11 AM
          hmm, well if it makes u happy, i meant mainly Librans and Geminis, as far as Aquarians go, i havent known one deeply enough to say.

And "empty peanuts" is like... nice shiny cover, but with no substance

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 11:05 AM
            Folks perhaps ponder why certain power-abusing watercups with bull moon tend to feed a bunch disloyal ass-kissing dogs. Those ass kissers in the end don’t know how to respect a lawless sluggard nun who have trouble with orders and discipline. According to old astro books, watercups are freedom loving folks; what hasn’t been mentioned is their passion for freely breaking the laws they made and freely invading other folks’ rights. Watercup bulls tend to make disorderly rules, one set for kGB dogs, another for honest proles. In the end, KGB dogs would bite the mischievous unruly queen and each other because they want separate rules for each individual, that is the zenith of watercup individualism. Just watch the fleas, which thrive on the blood of her sinful body, slowly dying of food poisoning, kissers kissing nothing more than scepter gripping skeleton….

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 12:32 PM
    I being an Aqua/Scorpio combo myself does not necessarily offend me directly but your statements to me seems to highlight some kind of arrogance and ignorance when concerning individuals just be cause of the possition of thei Sun being an Air sign?? come on..Bad experience huh?

Sun, July 11, 2010 - 2:55 PM
      of course i wont be saying that without experiencing the shitty experience ive had with air signs, to be exact ive known 25 geminis and 32 libras in my life (yes ive counted), 2 aquarians.

and in general, i dislike people who have a lot of air in them (no pun intended), we dont cope well with each other.. because of stuff like too much talking, superficial in everything (certain people)

And yes i am aware that there are other factors in the chart but keep in mind, im speaking in general.

Can anyone else relate to this?

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 6:26 AM
        "and in general, i dislike people who have a lot of air in them (no pun intended), we dont cope well with each other.. because of stuff like too much talking, superficial in everything (certain people) "

Arch

It's very likely then that you're descendant and/or venus is involved in this. Perhaps an air sign for them? I don't see any chart in your pics so I can't tell for sure but my guess would be that you have an air descendant or that venus is in an air sign. You may also have an elemental imbalance in your own chart. When we say that we do not like other signs/elements it tells us nothing whatsoever about those elements or signs, and tells us everything about YOU and YOUR chart. There is no 'irritating' sign or element, there are just signs/elements that are irritating to US. With that in mind what we can suggest is that the air qualities in your own psyche are projected onto other people where you meet them with distaste. It is not that air sign people are superficial etc. it is that you dislike those qualities in yourself.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 11:26 AM
          Paul

Heres my chart: interactive.0800-horoscope.com/cg...y13

1-Descendant in Aquarius, Venus in Pisces.

2-No elemental imbalance i think...

3-Yes i know thats stuff can be irritating to us only.

4-And what air qualities? I'm all earth and water.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 12:20 PM
            Don’t spiders and watercup just create square tension? Perhaps watercups see spiders as greedy manipulative spouse eaters equipped with laser beam sweeping up and down, spiders see watercup (except with moon in scorp) as clumsy squawking apes picking fleas from hair in zoo?

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 12:41 PM
            Arch

"Descendant in Aquarius, Venus in Pisces. "

Oh okay so yeah, you have a focus on the descendant (other people) and so notice others. Your 7th House is the house of, amongst other things, projection and not surprisingly you have an air sign there - aquarius.

"No elemental imbalance i think... "

Well you only have two air planets - saturn and jupiter - the two social planets. But what's interesting is that Saturn is placed in the 7th house of projection but more interesting is that Jupiter is the subject of a t square. These are all stressful planetary positions as in your whole chart the only planets that make any squares whatsoever are these air planets, so we can tell that air stuff is making difficult or 'friction inducing' aspects in your psyche. We often relate to one side and project the others, in your case it is likely that you might project the air qualities of your own psyche onto others.

"And what air qualities? I'm all earth and water. "

Oh no, we all have the qualities in our mindset, what we're examining is which ones are the more conscious. Even if you were a pisces with every single planet in Pisces, you still have air qualities, it's just that they're not conscious and so are likely to remain unconcious and from there projected onto others. If nothing else you have houses that are ruled by the air elements and then corresponding house rulers to carry that information.
            We all contain equal amounts of every element, it's just that we're more conscious and aware of some more than others.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 12:48 PM
              Arch

Just realised you had a water grand trine as well. This makes for an interesting dynamic between subjectivity (water) versus objectivity (air). The chart suggests that watery subjective stuff is second nature to you, it's easy and you're good at it - possibly good at music, poetry that kind of thing. However the chart has a t-square focusing on an air planet with air projected into the 7th house suggesting that air stuff is more 'difficult' for you, so objectivity as well as taking things less personally etc etc all the normal air stuff. What might be interesting is to write down some positive things you can think of about air, without disclaimer-ing them with the negative sides of air. All the elements have their strengths and weaknesses, the chart suggests that you're down with the strengths of water, and not so good on the air stuff so you have to work on that.

Btw, Air and Water always attract one another cos they deal with opposing realities of life - subjective (water) and objective (air). I feel vs I think. They're always drawn to one another. I wouldn't be surprised if you've fallen in love or been attracted to someone with a lot of air in their chart - that's often the case.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 2:33 PM
                Wow Paul, very insightful... I think I'll have to read it twice to be able to digest it all, this is all new stuff to me.

I hope u can just explain a bit more, or if thats too troubling just give me a couple of links for extra reading? I'd really appreciate that :)

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 4:42 PM
                  Arch

"I hope u can just explain a bit more, or if thats too troubling just give me a couple of links for extra reading? I'd really appreciate that :)"

Of course, which bit in particular? Or was it the majority of it?

Basically waht I was looking at was the elemental balance and interrelationship within your own chart. When we say something about our attitude to the elements, we're normally talking about OUR attitude to the elements and not anything objective about those elements themselves. If we find one element difficult or a bore, we're talking about that part of our own nature really, we may often project that onto others - basic psychology. As the ascendant is the part of the chart that we tend to recognise in ourselves, the descendant, conversely, is the part that we recognise in others, or, to put it another way, that we GIVE to others - hence the 7th is the house of projection. Planets here, particularly the sun and moon, may often be given away to others and we can expect other people to carry them for us, or to meet them in others. So Mars in the 7th may often be the one who does not recognise when they are being aggressive or angry, but may well notice all those times that other people are being aggressive and then feel inclined to defend themselves in turn.
                  You of course have an air descendant as I speculated with air not particularly strong in the chart, but integrated by way of inharmonious aspects and aspect patterns - no wonder air is not well integrated, it's a difficult part of the chart. In fact it's THE difficult part of the chart. Take a look around the rest of the chart and we see lots of water, a nice easy going water trine etc etc. Water is a 'comfortable' element for you to be in, you do water things well. However water's polar opposite is air as they tend to deal with opposing realities and so it seems your chart is emphasising this even further by having water in strong easy going aspects with air in difficult aspects. Air needs to be better understood, particularly with the t-square apexing on an air planet. You may find that creative expression, for example, is enhanced or made more productive when this part of your psyche is better integrated. But it's useful to see it as integration as opposed to 'having' and 'not having', it is not that air is not there in your chart, it is that it is not plugged in very easily in the chart, it's difficult and may take work, and with a pretty comfortable and 'lazy' grand water trine, hard work on this opposite element may not feel like its' worth the trouble as it may be difficult to see the benefits of air, after all your air is suggesting 'difficulty' in expression. However like all the elements, air has its good points as well as its bad. Yes superficiality is a bad point of air, but there are good pionts too that would be worth exploring and recognising in yourself.

I hope that makes more sense.
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Fri, July 23, 2010 - 1:05 AM
                    Thanks for taking the time to write this, and yes it does make much more sense to me now.

So I think i should get into developing my Air qualities more, I'll use the way you talked about before, about writing Air's good qualities. One of my missions in life is to get as close to self-mastery as possible, and if i can start to relate to and recognise all the good qualities of Air in me, it will bring me that much closer, which to me is absolutely worth it.

Sat, July 24, 2010 - 10:52 AM
                      Arch Enemy,

"One of my missions in life is to get as close to self-mastery as possible, and if i can start to relate to and recognise all the good qualities of Air in me, it will bring me that much closer, which to me is absolutely worth it. "

Just saying that means you are already on the righteous path.
                      Most 17 year old males are pretty useless when it comes to thinking about anything but getting laid or showing off how bad they are.

Paul,
                      ty for turning a useless topic into someting good.

Can't let it slide. Taimour is a neat name. Why mess it up with Arch Enemy?

Sat, July 24, 2010 - 12:03 PM
                        Yes, I know, and thank you :)

And yes, as u said, most of my friends are off drinking all night or getting laid or getting into fights.. For me I have transcended that stage and those stuff are just on the side which I do when i want to have fun OR when i want to observe that behaviour of people and how they react to situations and confrontations and how I can relate to it myself. I believe that all my power lies in my self control and self mastery ; "those who control others may be powerful, but those who control themselves are mightier still.

Actually Taimour is my real life name, and everyone recognised me through it, and Arch Enemy is my fav band, so i thought I'd put them together :P

Sat, July 24, 2010 - 11:48 PM
                          Caution: the cockroach-kissing watercup bull queen from the nut club is trying to infiltrate into scorp moon club like some foxy Russian Chapman woman, except she isn’t as hot. The covetous scepter-wielding pudding-making bull moon has an uncontrollable addiction to nominating herself as scepter holder in every anarchistic club.

Sun, July 25, 2010 - 11:26 PM
                            Foxy dreamy-eyed Anna Chapman is actually pisces with watercup moon? Mantic crab has an impression that moon in watercup or cap moon is suitable for such enthralling job….Mantic crab imagines going to psychiatric asylum if ever having to be a spy for years…
        • Unsu...

Mon, August 30, 2010 - 7:45 AM
          Very well put, we all have to look at ourselves first that is the hardest part, honesty. As Scorpio moons I think it is sometime difficult to truly see what is going on with ourselves it can be buried deep beneath the surface, so deep that we ourselves don't recognize it. Thanks for the illuminating reminder. The next time I encounter a LIbra I will check myself first before making any judgments.
      • Unsu...

Sun, August 29, 2010 - 9:47 PM
        I'm a Libra Sun, Scorpio Moon. I rarely enjoy the company of other Libran women or men for that matter it's just not that interesting for me to be around them. I don't relate very much to them however I must say I think the BEST combinations are Sun in Air and Moon in Water it gives the greatest intellect and most powerful substance and emotion. Enough said.

Tue, July 13, 2010 - 6:15 PM
    I have an aqua sun......and wow that's all I have to say lol
    • Unsu...

Tue, July 20, 2010 - 3:58 PM
      Scorpio Moon vs. Scorpio Sun?

I dont quite get the comparison here. The Sun is a coverstory? what?

Is this about which one is better than the other?
      • Stu
        Stu
        offline 3

Tue, July 20, 2010 - 4:24 PM
        Yeah

Have to agree. What the heck are you talking about ?
        • Unsu...

Wed, July 21, 2010 - 10:21 AM
          I think that some people have a nut-bust over trying to claim that they are a scorpio regardless of their sun sign. Going so far as to say that the moon scorpio is the true scorpio and then go on here and act VERY non-scorpio. Who gives a shit? Its all in your head.

The harder you force yourself to embrace and claim this, the more of a poseur you truly are and its pathetic.

Why not embrace what you are and work it naturally?

Astro-sign envying idiots! Its another form of self loathing, ya know?

Wed, July 21, 2010 - 4:02 PM
            The actual behaviour is in some sense what matters; if one does not behave in a "typical" way, one can not really claim to be this or that?
            • Unsu...

Wed, July 21, 2010 - 4:51 PM
              They can claim whatever the hell they want. Its this wierd biased predjudism and pre-judgement concerning what people' signs are is whats irritating.

They just claim their superiority and bullshit by bashing other signs and even claiming to be better than the Sun based native of their sign. Just like the title of this thread and original post. If that moon scorpio aspected native has cultivated anything scorpion , it would appear to be merely the NEGATIVE traits of that sign. Hardly anything to boast about if you ask me.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 5:25 AM
                One could also argue that other planets such as mars is more important in defining a character than the moon, and this would, of course, open the floodgate. One can HAVE a certain moon which gives a small influence, but one cannot BE a certain lunar sign. Many like to be associated with Scorpio (in any way, and the badder the better it seems), this has the same daft allure as teen movies with werewolves & vampires falling in love. Perfect for a tacky tattoo on the back of the neck...

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 6:47 AM
                  "One could also argue that other planets such as mars is more important in defining a character than the moon, and this would, of course, open the floodgate"

To expand on this, normally we consider the ruler of the ascendant to be the 'chart ruler' which normally is an important planet in the chart. So if you were an Aries rising there may be an argument that Mars IS the more important defining feature over the moon. Of course in reality I tend to think that the entire chart needs to be taken into consideration. Just as no particular ingredient is what causes the flavour in any meal, no particular planet causes the 'personality'. Of course the Sun is quite an important planet as it is the planet that suggests how we express ourselves and, all going well, we should be expressing our sun sign constructively. We develop and expand upon our sun sign qualities as we get older and hopefully make the most out of those qualities by being true to ourselves.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 3:10 PM
                    Young master Paul, its good to see that you have not forgotten the scorpians. But generally moon is about submerged feelings & Mars is about how one acts when confronted with situations & dilemmas? I have a close relative with a very meek & amicable crab "self" combined with a scorp Mars, and there some REALLY ALARMING CHANGES takes place when something important is soiled or taken away (not life & death matters, just normal stuff). Full-blown obsessive scorp fury; almost carpet chewing & wallpaper-clawing antics! I have a Virgo Mars, lots of inner "-Well I wonder...":s before the word "yes" is uttered or the wallet is opened.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 4:33 PM
                      "Young master Paul, its good to see that you have not forgotten the scorpians. But generally moon is about submerged feelings & Mars is about how one acts when confronted with situations & dilemmas? I have a close relative with a very meek & amicable crab "self" combined with a scorp Mars, and there some REALLY ALARMING CHANGES takes place when something important is soiled or taken away (not life & death matters, just normal stuff). Full-blown obsessive scorp fury; almost carpet chewing & wallpaper-clawing antics! I have a Virgo Mars, lots of inner "-Well I wonder...":s before the word "yes" is uttered or the wallet is opened."

I drift in and out of the scorp moon tribe, I don't have a scorp moon myself so feel a bit of an imposter, but the scorp tribe isn't always a friendly place to show ones face so this is the only scorp focused place around.
                      I totally agree about Mars and would add that Mars in Virgo is very much the laser beam place for mars. All that virgo focus and attention makes for one very powerful focused mars. Not one to scatter its energies, Mars in Virgo is generally a bit of a worrier but doesn't blow up over every little thing. However when they do, except to be annihilated, sure they don't have the big drama of mars in Aries, but all their martian forces can be focused with scary accuracy and efficiency!

Fri, July 23, 2010 - 3:34 PM
                        One can be a tribes most valuable member without belonging to the "breed". I seem to have Pluto in Libra, shouldn´t this "scorpify" me even more in a rather vital place? Only 2000 years ago nobody ever heard of any "librans"...

Sun, July 25, 2010 - 8:33 PM
                    Paul,

I don't understand "the Sun is quite an important planet as it is the planet that suggests how we express ourselves.."

I thought the Sun was the core stuff on which everything else is built. it's what we are. Like a person with a Cancer Sun will always be a Cancer whatever else may be in the chart. Don't the Moon and Mercury suggest how we express ourselves rather than the Sun?

Mon, July 26, 2010 - 5:37 AM
                      Panda

"I don't understand "the Sun is quite an important planet as it is the planet that suggests how we express ourselves.."

I thought the Sun was the core stuff on which everything else is built. it's what we are. Like a person with a Cancer Sun will always be a Cancer whatever else may be in the chart. Don't the Moon and Mercury suggest how we express ourselves rather than the Sun? "

The sun relates to the 'ego' in psychological terms, it relates to how we express ourselves, but by 'express ourselves' I do mean the core of our being, as opposed to how we 'act' in the world. Imagine the sun is like a seed that's planted in our soul, we don't HAVE to nurture it to be who we're meant to be (our sun) we can choose to ignore it and it will come out randomly in unconscious bursts, often in its' negative timbre, but if we actively engage with the qualities of our sun and encourage and develop them, then they expand and grow and we 'become ourselves' or we find our 'true calling'. So it IS part of the core stuff of who we are but it's not a foundational element that everything is built upon. For example, in childhood we'r emuch more likely to resonate with our moon sign as the moon is our instinctive 'feed and be fed' side of us, whether that's emotional or physical feeding. As children we have less control over our destiny, we are very much in a 'dependant' relationship with our providers - that's the Moon, it is less the sun. However, all going well, we begin to develop who we are, we may hang posters of people we'll later consider mindless idiots or utterly pretentious during this stage as we project our own 'identity' onto others and also whilst we decide which identity best suits who we think we are and can emulate, in some ways all this is the sun sign starting to take growth in our psyche, its where we start thinking to ourselves, actually, you know what, THIS is who I am, not that person. Or more likely, this is who I WANT to be, so this is who I'll BECOME.
                      So.."Like a person with a Cancer Sun will always be a Cancer whatever else may be in the chart", true, just as true as saying a moon in cancer will always be a moon in cancer, however the 'incorrect' bit if you like is saying will always be a Cancer, to be accurate you really need to think 'will always be a SUN in Cancer', as otherwise you risk confusing a person for their sign. We just use the nomenclature "he's a cancerian" lazily to describe where their sun is, but we shouldn't think that they ARE a manifestation of the archetype of Cancer. They may not be. They are BECOMING one particular example of that manifestation.
                      To examine it even from more astrological ways, true they may always have been a Sun in Cancer, but they were also always a Moon in, say, Aquarius. Moon in aquarius who was the "I need space" child, starts to grow up and realise that they feel a bit 'left out' from the world and that they need their own 'tribe'. Cancer and Aquarius have this in common - tribal 'belonging', one is by blood the other by 'thought'. So he grows up always with this moon in aquarius but this becomes modified by the conditions of his sun which encourage greater emotional understanding and, commonly, tribe-connection by way of blood - a family. So his own family or mother may not have been little miss loves to kiss and cuddle, which suited him fine, but now as an adult perhaps he DOES want to kiss and cuddle, may he wants his own children or family to do it with - the common theme in both signs is the need for 'a niche', somewhere that you 'belong', this tribal ideology can be seen in everything from football teams to polticial views to neighbourhood rivalries - all of them relate to the quincunx of the signs of aquarius and cancer. With cancer the connection is to the familiar and to the local environment, their roots, their family, their estate they live on - all the things that they are 'part of' by 'chance' - for cancer blood is thicker than water. For aquarius common thought is thicker than blood and they'll be more likely to find a sense of belonging from anything like a political group to a golf course - they are 'tribes' that you willfully choose rather than were simply born into. However both can display extreme emotional reactions to both - remember aquarius is co-ruled by saturn, you may find that aquarius is liberal and broad minded, but they're STUBBORNLY so, just try being illiberal and closeminded and aquarius can be equally closeminded in thinking in their opinion that THEIR way (being liberal) is the RIGHT way.

So that was a bit long winded, but basically what I am saying is that the moon sign is probably much more our inner emotional expression, and in childhood our 'inner self' but that we grow up to express the person we were meant to be by way of our sun sign.

"Don't the Moon and Mercury suggest how we express ourselves rather than the Sun? "

In the very physical sense of, for example, how fast we talk, then yes. But by express ourselves I had meant along the lines of unfolding the person we were born to be.
                      The other planets are much more 'functional' in my view, mercury facilitates the archetype of connection, the interaction and medium between two things - so trade, communication, travel etc. Mars in how we 'achieve' and how we allow our 'verbs', as in our 'action' selves. Writing, singing, dancing, fighting - they're all an impetus to DO something and that's Mars. The social planets are still functional but tend to rely on our functionality by way of putting us in our place and context within the rest of the people as WELL as within our own minds, and the outer planets get even further relevant to 'group' or generational influence, but again, as WELL as internally.

Tue, July 27, 2010 - 9:36 AM
                        " just try being illiberal and closeminded and aquarius can be equally closeminded in thinking in their opinion that THEIR way (being liberal) is the RIGHT way. "

close-minded :Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas

Perhaps the watercup bull queen has defined “close mineded” as having opinions that she doesn’t like.
                        In watercup bull dystopia, they would like to burn books with “close minded” thoughts at 451 degrees Fahrenheit. Their definition of equality is –everyone was made equal based on the image of the scepter holder? They do freely make their own definition of words to justify their evil deeds.

Tue, July 27, 2010 - 1:16 PM
                          "close-minded :Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas "

Oh no, they're very receptive to new ideas, all the air signs are. That doesn't mean that their own values or ideas will be compromised by 'novelty' of new ideas. Aquarius will expect the new ideas to hold to their scrutiny and if they don't then they are not worth incorporating. Aquarius is a fixed sign, if the idea can't last the test of time it is not as worthy as those that can.
                          That's a crucial difference between aquarius and the other air signs who are much more less likely to 'need' an idea to be preserved such as this.

"Perhaps the watercup bull queen..."

When we move from general discussion to personal assumption we'll always misunderstand one another. Remember that if nothing else, Aquarius generally does believe that what it does is the right thing, aquarius is after all a lover of truth, however can fail to recognise 'individual truths', or, rather, subjective truths. Air signs love objectivity and to the air sign mentality the objective truth is THE truth, this is not a view often shared by the water signs or the fire signs who are much more subjective and 'gut' oriented than the air and earth signs. Because of that aquarius, and the other signs like it, can tend to favour objectivity over subjectivity. However credit where it is due because aquarius really does believe that what it's doing is for the betterment of humanity/the group/the neighbourhood etc.

Fri, August 6, 2010 - 12:32 AM

"Aquarius is a fixed sign, if the idea can't last the test of time it is not as worthy as those that can .”

Could anyone be the judge for that?

Should folks whose idea clashes with that watercup bull cockroach-keeper’s be stoned and sent on exile? Is it right to burn all the "dissident" ideas, claiming those clash with certain authoritarian ideology, and to smooth everything out with a political correct speech, making innocent folks believe the scepter holder was trying to stop “disruptive behavior”?

“Remember that if nothing else, Aquarius generally does believe that what it does is the right thing, aquarius is after all a lover of truth, however can fail to recognise 'individual truths', or, rather, subjective truths”

What is the right thing? Is the state dictated truth “the truth”?
                            Certain lie-debauched watercup bull queen from airbag club only recognizes individual truth – hers and her KGB dogs’. Is she possibly the exception from your generalization? Fixed ideology (and intolerance of others) has been mostly used to justify evil deeds and strengthen powers as proven often in human history.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 6:42 AM
    "This solar astrology is a bit too candy coated for me"

If we go by your version of solar astrology that "The worst woman is aquarius who never shag or date", then I agree and you should totally drop and discard all you knowledge about sun sign astrology owing to the fact that it is fundamentally and irrevocably flawed. From there you could proceed to learn about the sign on a general level and include what it means when the sun and moon (and anything else you want) is like when it is in that sign. If your understanding of sun sign astrology suggests to you that aquarius women never date then there is something seriously flawed.
    As for the notion that the moon in scorpio somehow 'trumps' the sun in scorpio, this is again irrelevant. You are comparing apples to pears. The moon in scorpio is just a totally different thing to the sun in scorpio, they deal with different aspects of our psychological makeup. If anything one coudl argue that the Moon is weakened in scorpio as scorpio is the sign of the Moon's fall - in terms of essential dignity moon in scorpio is the worst place for it to be. These rules tend to be used outside of natal astrology of course but if we're talking purely about astrological lore, then if anything the moon in scorpio is its worst position by far.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 9:44 AM
      I think all comes down to aspects and how much each planet interacts with eachother. For example someone with a weakly aspected Sun would not express their Sun sign as much as they would their heavily aspected Moon in whatever sign. Chart ruler is essential.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 10:02 AM
      There is no thread here that this comment can be linked to nor is it bringing anything constructive. It is uselessly confrontational in its title too only.
      Sounds like the poster is taking some kind of revenge by hitting where that he can, on who he can, belching up his undigested stuff.

Someone describing him as an ass by using astrology would simply be using astrology to describe an ass and possibly an abuser.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 12:10 PM
        ''in its title too only.''
        =
        ''in its title only.''

But it feeds the troll.

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 12:24 PM
          Which mortal soul can combat the unruly lie-debauched watercup bull con- woman from airbag club, who smokes weed with legs on table? If there is a hypocrisy world cup, the watercup bull queen will certainly win the cup. Sense of leadership is not empowered by a stolen scepter, which will soon be chewed up by her KGB if she doesn’t put down. Can any belligerent scorp sun, moon, ram sun or moon possibly pull her out of her bolshie dream by that flea-covered bull tail? Perhaps a great deal of scorp energy is needed to make her confess her devious crimes?
          • Unsu...

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 1:32 PM
            uhhhhh...
            who, again?

Thu, July 22, 2010 - 7:30 PM
              Ha Ha Ha...Really funny.
              I'll try to put some rap music to Laux's diatribe. It has that nice cut and mince rhythm to it so I think that'll do just fine.

Since we can't wrap it we'll just rap it.

Sun, July 25, 2010 - 1:47 AM
              Whenever an astro left winger has an opinion, the watercup bull queen from the nut club would give an awe-inspiring moral preach, fooling gullible folks, who then hail to her and her nomenkatula and throw stones at astro heretics. Minority isn’t allowed to have opinions among majority, she said.
              She can fool innocent naïve folks, freely prosecute astro hill billies by wielding that self-righteous scepter with hideous bull laughter, and erased all evidence of her own disruptive behavior with furtive sinful bull toe, but she can never deceive sharp-eyed scorp, ram sun or moon, who are immune to thought policing. Conscious or unconscious deception and sneaky theft can never escape clever investigators' eyes……

Sat, July 24, 2010 - 10:53 PM
    Wow, I'm so glad I found this thread! I've just started reading about astrology and it's all so interesting to me. I'm a Gemini and when I found out my moon was in Scorpio it was like my mixed-up brain made sense! lol

And the idea of me projecting my Scorpio traits onto others makes SO much sense as well. I've recently found that I have a disproportionate amount of hate for Scorpios. To me, they seem cruel, manipulative, and just flat out mean. And me? I almost never make value judgments about people. I know almost instantly if someone I meet will be jealous, gossipy, or just "bad" for me, but I don't think less of them as a person because of it ...Unless we're talking about Scorpios lol. I have been (surprise, surprise) hurt by a couple Scorpios in my life and I want, deeply to be able to understand and accept them like I do everyone else! But right now, all Scorpio Sun traits seem to go against every moral value I have. I can't imagine holding a grudge against someone or wanting to get back at them for hurting me! Or manipulating others to get what I want. I'm almost pathologically forgiving and can brush off most things. But I do get very, very assertive and unmoving when I see people being unjust or hurting others. I'm the girl who will swoop in when I see a woman being harassed by some creep. Or tear a teacher apart in front of the whole class if they do/say something unethical or discriminatory. People are always shocked when this side of me comes out. Could that be my inner-Scorpio?! ::shudders::

And it kinda hurts to see folks are hatin on air signs :( I've always hated how people stereotype Geminis as shallow or two-faced. For me I see it more as me feeling and seeing the deep connections and origins of things, but I accept them for what they are. As for the two-faced thing, I can sympathize with non-air signs over that. I HATE when people try to make plans with me because I know, in the end, I am going to disappoint and frustrate them. I try to be honest with people about the fact that I'm never consistent. I do things based on how I feel about them and it seems flat out INSANE to me that people can for sure know how they'll feel about something tomorrow. I make commitments with disclaimers: "Right now, I feel like going for drinks on Thursday will be fun. But I have absolutely no idea what life events might occur between now and then so please don't hate me if I change my mind!" <--- I kind of hate this part of myself. I see people making firm decisions and plans WEEKS in advance and I get sooo envious! I feel like I'm constantly re-thinking and analyzing and imagining and theorizing absolutely every thought I have. It's so exhausting and counter-productive =(
    • Unsu...

Sun, August 29, 2010 - 10:23 PM
      My dearest friends have been Gemini's I must say though they are not always able to be there for you and I just accept that about them. When it comes to Gemini they don't always show up! It's all about accepting one another's natures if you can do that then you will be a happier person and the fact that you acknowledge that in yourself is very important. That is more then most people can do!

Recent topics in "Scorpio Moon"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Can you recognize scorpio moon people? Endofworld 9 April 20, 2014
Phlegmatic anči 3 March 26, 2014
Scorpio Moon Fear Mystique86 10 October 5, 2013
Differences between Moon-Pluto and Scorpio Moon Unsubscribed 51 September 11, 2013