Advertisement

What signs do you attract?

topic posted Thu, November 22, 2007 - 10:43 PM by  Dee
Share/Save/Bookmark
I wanted to know if some of you have the tendancy to attract certain signs (for me it's Geminis and Libras) whether it's relationships or friendships, I wanted to know if any of you are "collectors" of a particular sign
posted by:
Dee
offline Dee
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Pisces men.. most of them are dreamers,, something about their spirit is so intangible... I think they say that opposites attract so maybe they're attracted to my Aries sun, mercury, venus or maybe my scorp. moon... most of them, though I think they're sexy & cool as heck. They are not ambitious enough for me. I have been able to spot Pisces men by just looking at their picture,, wierd...

• I haven't noticed a trend of attracting a particular sign - except perhaps a few Libras. Actually I find that I rather tend to attract people who has charts where many of my planets lands in their fifth house; ergo men with Cancer or Leo risings.
  • i have sun gem moon scorp rising cancer
    i would say i attract taurus.. but almost all my friends have a scorpio moon or libra moons. I don't necessarily get along with any libra suns though, usually just odn't lke the ones i meet.

most gemini suns i meet i get along with in a very superficial way. it mainly depends on what their moon sign is (if i care to look at it) to see if i get along with them.
  • I usually attract sagittarius , virgo and cancer people... I had a deep connection with my cancer cousin and also right now I have a female friend who is cancer and I see that we understand each other well...but at the same time I dont like cancer people because they are very controlling, jelous and clingy... I dont really know why they get attracted and why I come to that point that I have friends with this sign. I always attract saggitarius guys and I love their spontaneous personality...they make me have a good time.. and virgo love my spiritual and intellectual personality.
    • Unsu...

Hmmm Cancerian trubbles???

I usualy have issues with Gemini's myself, it is a constant chess agem. Work, conversation, doing tasks, anything... they
      always gotta have the last word, take the reins of the horse and drive, steer, move for checkmate...
      Now for the few Cancerians I have as friends; one has not grown up and accepted his talents, another is ready
      to explore the world and has a deep sense of history of our planet (neat), and another friend is deep in touch with his
      inner self and is working to bring it back onto a level playing field in our world.

I enjoy the company of Scorpios (if they keep their religious zealousy checked), Saggitarians like to stir the mind and
      keep your mind reaching to delve into life's msyteries, Virgos and Capricorns assist in the making of a more stable
      and organized enviroment (at least around me...), some Pisces can be so 'out there', some Aquarians can be too
      dogmatic and distant, Libras and Taurus peoples are quite friendly and social peoples wanting to make the world
      a lovely and harmonious location.... other signs, I apologize IF I did not get into anything; just mind turning to clay
      as it has been a long day..I am sure to hear something back, be gentle, my Scorpio Moon ya know... ; )
  • I have a thing for blonde woman, but it seems like they are always a peices or sag sun sign and those two signs have no interest in my aquarius sun even if my scorpio moon is supposed to have sexual appeal. What a rip off.
  • Unsu...

Hm.. I haven't noticed any trends in attracting certain signs either BUT I do notice that I attract strong-willed personalities, such as Leos, and no clue why. I'm mostly a water type, but I guess opposites attract.. =)
  • This isn't usually something at the forefront of my thoughts when meeting someone who seems to be attracted to me, but sometimes it comes up. I seem to get alot of Taurus and some Virgo. Occasionally I meet other Scorpios.

Kenneth
  • I have a gem sun cancer asc and scorp moon..

mainly libra (moons), cancers', and some taurus'
    Most of the people that I've had close relations with were libra moons or i found out years later that they were a libra moon.. (Not necessarily libra suns i think because i would have composite leo sun and i don't like most leos)
    • "(not necessarily libra suns I think because I would have composite leo sun and I don't like most leos)" explain me why do you say that? do you mean about a specific person you know or you are saying you dont like libras sun at all?

You say that you dont like leos but what happens if "these close relations" which you say that they are libra moon, some of them have a leo sun I mean would you still have a close relation with someone with a libra sun and leo moon. What is the difference between libra sun and libra moon for you? I am libra sun well my mom is libra moon she has an aries sun which is the opposite to my sun sign.... but she behaves sometimes like a libra because she loves harmony, she loves things to go right, she does not like to argue... so sometimes I see her like me so what is the point Chri...? I am libra sun with scorpio moon and I can attract scorpio sun with libra moon... I believe if someone like a libra moon person, this someone will like a libra sun as well....
    • You said that you mostly attract Libra moon,

Do you have Pluto in Libra or something else that yout think makes you attracted to that moon sign?
      • So is their a blonde woman on this page who would be interested? Ha. I have yet to see a blonde libra sun, but its beside the point. Im simply saying that naturally blonde ladies have a magnificent sexual appeal and I have yet to run into one who is attracted to me. Maybe im not looking hard enough. I attract allot of brown haired woman, and that is all fine and dandy but since non of the relationships work out I decided that I should try and follow my dreams in being with a yellow haired beauty. Typically they are a gemini but they are too emotional, a sag who arnt attracted to me which may have no relevence to my sign but it seems to be the case normally, or a peices which is the same scenario as a sag.
        • Andrew you just want sex that's all Because the truth is that most men think from their head below instead from the head above...so women find out it the only way to attract men is by sexuality... most women in USA are not natural blonde...they dye their hairs I found it on science channel... your testoterone will come down from time to time just see Nick Lachey--- he is now with a brown haired woman he is getting old and mature he found out the difficulty to be with a gorgeous woman like Jessica Simpson due to her beauty (she cheated him)
          • Melissa darling, you have no idea what I want. Jessica Simpson to me is one of the least attractive celebrities on television today, I need intellect. Since I feel some what attacked, it is possible that at one point in your life a particular problem of mine has worked against you in a situation with another man, I should specify. When I sleep at night, I always imagine a woman, (the woman of my dreams) cuddled up next to me, she has a very light complection, with blonde hair, and green eyes. She has become the girl of my dreams because such a beauty that would ever even look at me is such a rarity and she prevents me from thinking of my ex girl friend who meant everything to me. So I suppose by saying what I said, it was simply me trying to find this woman who I feel is meant to be with me some day. I meant no offense and truly hope that you are not as narrow minded and stereotypical as you previously sounded, dear girl. I do not discriminate, but if this woman ever came into my life, I would have to pinch myself.
            • sounds like you have had a psychic knowing of this person.

Before I met my partner who I have now been with for 9 years, I had a dream about him and I making love.

Now I had never met him, the dream was so real I saw his face hair and eyes and felt his presence and body type.

5 months later we met...so bizzare

But it can happen,.
  • Unsu...

For me it has definitely, hands down, been Gemini suns, and well, most air signs and pisces. I have dated alot of pisces, and it DOES NOT work for me after a while! And not only that, they, for the majority have had air moon signs. Speaking of moon signs, can anyone please tell me what the heck this is about: there has been many many Aquarius moons attracted to me... most if them sexually... and, for the most part, they really get under my skin after a while. Which is understandable, because as Scorpio moons it's not likely we'll get on with them in the first place. The reason I'm so taken back about these air sign people is because I don't understand how it matches up with my planets! I am a Virgo sun, mercury and mars, scorpio moon, pisces asceendant, and venus leo. Can anyone give insight? It's so weird. Lol
    • Jen, first off from the planets you have mentioned (ASC - Mars) you have no air signs....possibly you are deficient in air and people are often attracted to what they missing. You may also want to check the following:

1. Your Nodes - couldn't tell your b-day
      2. Any T-squares - I noticed you have planets in Leo and Scorpio, any in taurus? If so then Aqu would be the missing leg and people often attract people with planets into their missing 4th leg of the T square....
      • Unfortunately, I always attract Pisceans.
        • Unsu...

"Unfortunately, I always attract Pisceans"

*GROAN* I would be so bored with the only one I was ever with, that i would go out and watch the grass grow.

I am with Jermie. My two closest female friends are Gems, the last two years I have been forming relationships, both romantic and platonic, with nothing but male Scorpios. I do not go out an actively seek them out, just happens. Prior to that, it was primarily Aquarians, blah.
          • I am a Taurus sun , Scorpio moon, cap rising

My boyfriends were; 1st Aquarius, 2nd cancer, and third Virgo.

my family is made up of Leos, and Virgos.

my friends are the 3 earth signs, and some Leos, Aries and cancers~ mostly.

I think is is interesting, how as an adult you end up hanging out with people of the same sign you grew up with.

Is this a study??, would be be interesting.
            • Yeah I would have to be an anomoly then... I usually can't stand other Capricorns and no Tauruses and maybe 1 Virgo around. I enjoy water signs. I think as we grow up we gravitate towards whats easy...later as we grow we start going towards those that challenge us more....i love earth signs but they never challenege me really.....
  • Okay im a Leo and Im really loud....typical leo ya know. But I always seem to attract Tauruses, I mean seriously my current boyfriend and my last two boyfriend have been tauruses. They are sweet but not as adventure seeking as Id like sometimes.
  • I am a Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, Sag Rising...I tend to be attracted to or attract Geminis, I dont know why, lol...My Venus is in Gemini, and my ex wife was as well, with Taurus Moon...But I also tend to attract Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, and Leo...I would love to meet a Scorpio with a Pisces Moon
  • I'm a Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon, Cappy Rising; I seem to attract LOTS of fire signs (mostly Sag and Aries), which I found puzzling when I first started getting into astrology, but it could be because I have so much Earth in my chart, and also because my Jupiter is in Sag (home planet). I also attract lots of Scorpio Sun people, as well as Virgo Moon people.
    • Lately I've been attracting a lot of fire signs, too, which has puzzled me, as it's probably the least emphasized element in my chart. But perhaps that's WHY - in order to fill that void, or something. Maybe same with you, if fire isn't very emphasized?
  • You know it's funny, when I started this thread a year ago I attracted Geminis and Libras, now it's Leos and Virgoes (it's like I have my very own pride). It's funny how I didn't attract my own sign (Leo) until now. And I don't know if it's anything new that I've been doing or if it's just the way things played out
  • Unsu...

I'm scorpio female
    Virgo- men, women
    Leo- women- I love leo women musicians... very creative and talented... almost to the point of genius.
    scorpio- men women
    Libra- men, few women... good musicians- even though i don't like them very much but oh well my ascendant is in Libra..
    Aries- men, women
    Pisces- men, women- Don't like them either but I always attract instantly if I do happen to get along with a piscean it's for a very very short time.
    Gemini- men, I like this sign very much... but some of them can be tooo strangggee and abstract. unless they have a moon in Leo which make them more playful. I like the ones that are musically talented. To the point of genius.

• definitely.
    Im aries sun,gemini ascending,scorp moon,mercury aries,venus taurus and mars gemini.
    Its crazy but ALL but 2 of my close friends are saggitarius.male and female.
    My long term partner is sag too.I do see a fair amount of scorpio risings and moons in my life but also see a lot of aquarian suns and leo moons/risings.
    I find leo suns a bit overbearing though and dont connect much with them..only the moon and ascendant in leo

Recent topics in "Scorpio Moon"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Scorpio Moon Fear Mystique86 11 September 25, 2014
Taurus Sun/Scorpio Moon Woman antoinette 0 September 25, 2014
Growth Moon God 0 September 18, 2014
Phlegmatic anči 4 August 24, 2014