Advertisement

When scorpio moon is angry

topic posted Mon, October 29, 2007 - 12:20 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
What should I do when a scorpio moon is angry?
I have found out that my scorpio moon partner gets angry quite easily. He doesn't explode; he just turns very cold and distanced and sarcastic. The problem is that I can always feel it.
Should I try to communicate with him? or will he be ok by himself afterwards? or will he hold the grudge for a long time? He always refuses to talk about it unless I keep pursuading him and explaining.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: When scorpio moon is angry

Mon, October 29, 2007 - 12:36 AM
    MIKI, better to do things right in the first place. Whichever moon and sun, it's better to prevent issues than to fix issues.

Anyway, I think this won't have much to do with astrology. It seems like a relationship issue you both have to work on.
    • Unsu...

Re: When scorpio moon is angry

Wed, October 31, 2007 - 11:45 PM
      ok, make him a soothing cup of tea, (then maybe a piece of chocolate), cuddle with him, gently run your fingers through his hair, stroking his brow. say nothing. then read him a poem, or 2.

how's that?
      • Unsu...

Sun, November 11, 2007 - 4:28 AM
        It is not so easy. If I don't follow his will, or doesn't let him get his way, he seems to hold the grudge for a long time. And there is nothing I could do to make him happy. I don't know whether or not he knows he is being unreasonable, but the fact he is not happy for not getting his way seems to outweight all the rationalities. Should I just ignore his feeling when he is being unreasonable? If I do, will he hold the grudge forever?

Thu, November 15, 2007 - 3:41 PM
          Scorpio moons probably dont think they are being unreasonable, they are just compelled to act as they do, maybe upon reflection afterwards they might think they should have controlled their emotions more.

Sometimes its good to get things out in the open when they firt happen or the Scorpio moon will brood on it and it might fester.

Mon, November 19, 2007 - 1:10 PM
            yes! i third that bit about getting things out in the open and talking them over early, which can help to prevent festering. very good advice. too much silent, totally-internal brooding (which is prone to happen, but can sometimes be assuaged through calm, straight-forward discussion) often leads to paranoia and resentfulness, whether the scorpio moon person wants it/realizes its happening or not. and that stuff can lead to some weird feelings and behavior, for sure.

Fri, December 21, 2007 - 11:45 AM
          MIKI,

I used to feel like other people were being unreasonable unless they were doing what I thought was right. Basically, I think your partner has some learning to do. Scorpios really really really want their way, and they are willing to do nearly anything to get it. Don't doubt that.

Nonetheless, they can't always get their way. In fact, there is no reason you should be following his will. This is a lesson for your partner to learn. Basically, you are not helping either him or yourself by asking him to forgive you or acting like it's ok to hold a grudge. It is sometimes, but if this is becoming an extreme issue, it's going to have to be confronted directly.

Scorpios, like the other signs, have to learn that sometimes you'll just have to "deal with it".

Tue, December 4, 2007 - 12:03 AM
    scorpios constantly test their partners and they simmer inside and then explode over the tiniest thing that isn't at all related to what their even mad about. The best thing you can do is give him his space, though when I get like that I'm usually forced to talk it out or leave. Besides their no point in getting her upset with my behavior over nothing. Some nice therapies I've learned (I'm a scorpio moon) is to take a walk, do some kick boxing, or meditate, taking a hot bath and changing clothes also feels theraputic.

Tue, December 18, 2007 - 11:01 AM
    The getting things out in the open is good, another is somtimes just let him be right, tell him he is right. He may rub it in your face just a tad but that is also him releasing all the built up intense emotions he has arroused from the situation. If you feel strongly about the issue then getting it out in the open would be the best approach but I would say get your weapons because you may be in for a fight depending on his Sun sign.

Wed, December 19, 2007 - 8:35 AM
      MIKI, no point making simple situation more complicated, honesty is our key attribute so don't go around saying he's right if he isn't. Communication is vital in any relationships regardless of sun, moon, planets, and whatever.

If you have to play games to stay in a relationship then you're either not doing it the right way or are in a wrong relationship. Doesn't have to be a confrontation sort of thing, getting things across at yours and his pace. Relationship is a two-way street, if one is not willing to compromise, it will not work out.
      • Unsu...

Wed, December 19, 2007 - 5:49 PM
        "And there is nothing I could do to make him happy"

You are not responsible for anyones happiness. It is up to him to decide to be happy. If you do something and he is not happy about it then how he reacts is his choice.

Thu, December 20, 2007 - 6:33 AM
          tell him to grow up!...... oh and the other one i love is "be a man not a mouse" lol
          coz from the sounds of it hes bin unreasonable, and thts comin from a scorp moon 2

Recent topics in "Scorpio Moon"